Bellevue, WA – May 18th, 2021– Virtuosity Consulting, the Washington-based global technology services, and consulting firm, announces its ranking among the list of The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies, as reported by The Financial Times and Statista.
The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies is a list of the 500 companies in the Americas that have achieved the highest growth in publicly disclosed revenues between 2016 and 2019. The FT list, compiled with research company Statista, ranks entrants by compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in revenue between 2016 and 2019.
To be included in the list, companies had to meet the following criteria:
- Revenue of at least $100,000 generated in 2016 (or currency value equivalent according to the average of the actual fiscal year).
- Revenue of at least $1.5m generated in 2019 (or currency value equivalent according to the average of the actual fiscal year).
- Be recognized as an independent entity (not a subsidiary or branch office of any kind).
- Revenue growth between 2016 and 2019 that was primarily organic (i.e. “internally” stimulated)
- Headquartered in one of 20 American countries.
To learn more and see the full list of The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies, (2021), click here.
Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, Virtuosity is a global technology services and consulting firm executing digital transformation and technology initiatives for all levels of sizes of enterprise. With locations throughout North America as well as development and support centers in India across Navi Mumbai, Chennai, and Bangalore, our Digital Transformation services focus on business and process automation, Software Engineering, System Integration, LiveOps, and Business Intelligence and Analytics.
CONNECT WITH US